Password protect files and folders on your mac with MacFort
- Can i password protect a folder on Leopard,Snow Leopard or Lion?
- If it is possible to password protect Mac Mail from prying eyes?
- I’m a mac newbie,is there a easier way to put password on a folder on mac?
All the answers is definitely, "Yes.".With MacFort,just 2 clicks,you will be able to password protect all private files even if you are a beginner on mac os x.MacFort can password-protect serval built-in confidential files and folders on your mac.With MacFort,you will be able to:
- Password protect Mac Mail,iPhoto library,Photo Booth,Address book contacts,Personal document,
- –iChat conversation history,MSN conversation history,Adium conversation history,
- –Safari browsing history,Firefox browsing history,Chrome browsing history,
- –Individual folder or file need to be protected,Just simply add them to MacFort.
One click to protect the most important files in your mac:
And if you have more secret folders and files need to be protected,click “Add” in the
main tool bar,just simply add the location here,then click “Scan” in the toolbar,select the item
you added here,which will provide total privacy and protection for your sensitive files and folders.